Saturday, February 3, 2007

Tabloids

So before it got all heated in my blogger space, I must tell you that the last discussion was about the tabloids.

THEY LIED. The tabloids took one quote that I gave them out of context and are now accussing me of twisting my own words - Interesting???

When Michael Jordan filed for divorce in January 2002, I went public with my story for the first time to set the record straight and let Michael Jordan know that if his proposal was sincere, then I was accepting. They (meaning the tabloids) said the exact opposite, yet I am smiling when I pose for the pictures.

My former blog had the whole story it was bootlegged, looted, stolen, phished, impersonated, etc etc. However that is not all bad, since I want some anticipation for the book which should be done in less than a year, six months hopefully.

If anyone runs into copy of what I published on this blog, it is my copyrighted material and would like to have it returned to me as soon as possible. I would like All Right Reserved while I speak with my lawyer over what occurred. There is an imposter website http://michaeljordanmistress.blogspot.com it is a fake and it is not mine it is missing the (s) - Michael Jordan knows who I am for the reasons that I told in my book, that was stolen. I filed reports, incidentally. Anyway the are accussing me of a crime - the crime of stalking - which is illegal in all 50 - so I think that I would prevail if I take it to court for a defamation and libel suit.

Anyway, the other title I thought about was the Tao of Michael Jordan and Lisa Miceli (of dating). I thought of that before he was eating in the restaurant and decided to divorce.

However, I think that the title will be called Forbidden Fruit, since no one wanted Michael Jordan and I to get together and it was one obstacle after another for us to find time for love with one another. Several people have come up with theroies for why we had such a hard time with things.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Tabloids? You were in the tabloids?? You do realize that no one had ever even heard of you until this week? You are a nobody...nothing...and the more you write, the nuttier you look. You actually make Brittany Spears seem normal.

petermoon said...

Your a lousy hooker and nothing more, your one of those white trash women with no self respect that have a thing for black guys, you are a piece of garbage and a parasite that's trying to attach herself to anyone with money.
White whore.

Christie said...

You? Are insane.

ChangeInEffect said...

Seek psychological help. Immediately.

Unknown said...

You are a fucking wack job.. TWO paternity suits said he's not the dad then you go and break the restraining order because your trying to get child support? WTF crazy bitch.. Someone needs to give you some cement shoes.

Unknown said...

HE'S NOT THE DAD! END OF STROY. LEAVE THE MAN ALONE CRAZY BITCH! How about I start stalking you to show you how it feels to be sued for no reason.. Dumb bimbo.

lisalicksballs said...

since, obviously, michael jordan is not the father of lunatic lisa's child, it means the dumb slut doesn't know who the father is. My guess is that lisa's dad, is the father and grandfather of the lisa's kid.

football said...

good blog

salute for michael jordan


the best basketball player in the world

admin facemien.com

Alpine Ramble Treks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karma Eco Adventure Nepal said...

Dear travel lovers,
Warm greetings from Nepal !!
We, the team Karma Eco Adventure is a leading travel and trekking company based in Kathmandu Nepal dedicated to help travelers in the country with personally crafted tours and treks. Do kindly check out our featured trip packages as: Ganjala High Pass Trek Annapurna base camp trek, Annapurna circuit trek , Ghorepani poonhill trek, Annapurna sanctuary trek, Everest base camp heli trek , Everest base camp trek , Everest gokyo valley trek , Manaslu circuit trek

PG SLOT said...

ทางเข้า pg slot ค่ายบริการเกมบนมือถือที่มีเกมมากรูปแบบใหม่ที่ทำเงินให้ผู้เล่นได้เงินจริง เล่นเกมง่าย มีแนวทางสอนการเล่นเกมสำหรับมือใหม่ pg slot ไม่มีเบื่อและตื่นเต้นไปกับเอฟเฟคในเกมที่ไม่ซ้ำ